Anchrom is the only CAMAG HPTLC-authorized distributor in India. HPTLC analysis is performed in a stepwise manner i.e. sample preparation, application, development, scanning and derivatization if required.
One has to follow a specific sequence of steps while performing HPTLC. The CAMAG HPTLC system comes with different instruments/modules for different steps e.g. CAMAG Linomat 5/ATS 4 for application, Twin Trough chamber (10 x 10, 20 x10 or 20 x20 cm size)/ADC 2 for automatic development, SmartDigi/visualiser for photo documentation and TLC scanner for quantification.
If required derivatization is done for non-UV active compounds using suitable devices like CAMAG immersion device or CAMAG derivatizer.
Nowadays HPTLC system is possible to hyphenate with a mass analyzer by means of a TLC-MS Interface. CAMAG HPTLC is GLP/USP/EP compliant chromatography.
All the instruments are controlled by software i.e. CAMAG visionCATS software. The latest version is 3.2. visionCATS software is easy to use and guides the user in pictorial/ graphical form. The software organizes the workflow, controls the instrument and manages data evaluation. Either default methods can be used or new methods can be created with easy steps. Parameters can be selected, modified or deleted as per requirement.
- visionCATS software complies with United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) parameters.
- Graphical Interface: visionCATS guides the user in beautiful graphical/pictorial form, making the analysis experience user-friendly.
- Image comparison viewer: With this feature, it is easy to compare images of different analyses, performed on different days, by different analysts or maybe on different samples. All the samples/respective sample tracks can be placed on the same screen simultaneously. This helps in better understanding and comparison of results.
- Image Enhancement tools: visionCATS supports low noise, high dynamic range imaging (HDRI).
- Quantitative analysis: For quantification five different quantification functions (e.g. linear and polynomial regression modes) are available. Several scanning steps and up to five different evaluations can be performed in one analysis file.
- HPTLC method library: visionCATS provides a free-of-charge HPTLC method library for licensed users. This library offers a number of validated methods ready to import for analysis for a number of herbal samples.
- Regulatory compliance: visionCATS supports compliance with cGMP/cGLP and 21 CFR part 11.
- Client server-based architecture: visionCATS is based on a client/server system which means a single system can be used by multiple users simultaneously.
- Scheduled data backup-visionCATS software enables users to automatically schedule a backup.
- Generates analysis report in PDF format: It generates a well-defined report with all the details of parameters/instruments used, method/analysis details with electronic signature and the option of remark tab for any user, specific comments.
- visionCATS version supports the latest HPTLC PRO generation instruments.
Anchrom Enterprises Pvt. Ltd is one of the leaders in HPTLC analysis. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for HPTLC analysis of plant extracts, drugs, ingredients in cosmetics, and forensic science.